Where to buy tickets?
417 4th Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37201. Box Office is located in the main lobby.
What are your box office hours?
Our box office hours are Monday through Friday from 10:30am - 4:00pm.
What is your refund policy?
Refunds are only available if an event cancels. In the event of cancellation, refunds will be honored at your point of purchase. Online/phones purchases will refund automatically within 7-10 business days and over the counter tickets have to be refunded in person within 30 days.
What time are doors for an event?
Typically 1 hour prior to the start of the event
When can you line up for a show?
Lining up before 10am on the day of the show is prohibited. You may not set up a tent, or anything that can block egress or ingress around the facility. Bike rack will be set up to create the beginning of the line.
What age does a child need a ticket?
Any child over the age of 2 years of old will need a ticket
What items are banned from Nashville Municipal Auditorium?
For your safety, the following items will not be allowed into the auditorium:
- No weapons of any kind
- No chains or wallet chains
- No knives or sharp items
- No fireworks or laser pointers
- No backpacks, fanny packs or camelbaks
- No strollers or car seat carriers
- No cans, bottles or outside food or drink
- No audio/video recording devices
- No professional cameras (Cell phones are accepted unless otherwise stated by the tour)
- No studded or metallic belts or jewelry
- No umbrellas
- No costume face masks or face covering that inhibits security from identifying a person. This does not apply to any Covid-19 mask policies.
- No Balloons
- No selfie sticks
- No drones
- No glowsticks, poi balls, or hoola-hoops
- No signs larger than a standard 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. No crude or vulgar language is allowed.
Any medical or dietary needs are judged on a case by case basis. Security may defer to the medical team on site.
Some items may be accepted due to the nature of an event, or at request of the tour.
Items on banned list will be asked of patron to return the item to their vehicle, or if confiscated will not be returned. All patrons entering the facility are subject to being searched.
What is your bag/purse allowance during events?
- Clear bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
- Small clutch bag 4.5" x 6.5"
All patrons entering the facility are subject to being searched.
Do you have a lost and found?
Lost and found items are held at the Box Office. You can call 615-862-6390 to see if your lost item is the there.
Do you have an ATM?
The ATM is located at the main entrance just inside of the concourse across from the concession stand.
Do you serve Alcohol during concerts?
Alcohol is available for purchase with photo identification at many events.
Can you print tickets that were purchased from a third party?
No. Purchasing tickets from a third party is at your own risk. Buyer Beware!!
Where do I park?
Please go to https://nashvilledowntown.com/get-around/nashville-parking for parking areas surrounding our venue.
What hotels are near?
Please go to: https://www.visitmusiccity.com/visitors/placetostay/hotels. We are located North of Broadway.